Package for converting 1967-1969 Camaro clutch actuation to hydraulic. Designed & engineered for retrofitting hydraulics into your 1st Generation Camaro with Tremec 5-speed TKX or TKO 500/600 transmission with a factory style aluminum bellhousing and SB/BB engine. This kit does not fit any other combination of engine, bellhousing, and transmission.
- Master Cylinder with proper stroke to be used with factory pedal assembly
- Firewall bracket to locate the master cylinder
- Tilton 6000 series hydraulic release bearing
- Bearing retainer for Tremec TKX or TKO to be used with an aluminum bellhousing
- Dual braided lines for the slave, with bleeder
- 1 -4AN 24″ braided line with -4AN male to male adapter for master cylinder to slave hook up
- Mounting hardware and fitting
There are no reviews yet.