Black polyurethane engine mounts. Also available in red. Two required per vehicle.
We use these frequently for engine swaps in B-Body’s and G-Body’s. Officially fits 1972 – 1997 Chevrolet Camaro / Pontiac Firebird / Trans Am (F-Body) and many more GM applications.
Sold individually; two required for your engine.
A true performance application component for cars, trucks, hot rods and racing/competition vehicles yet designed to be also used for street vehicles!
- CUSTOMER WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH INSERT ONLY! Customer must either buy new metal shells or reuse existing outer metal shell and drill out the welds/rivets to separate them for installation of the new inserts.
- DESIGNED TO REUSE THE STOCK 7/16″ THROUGH BOLT. 4 Bolt Style. to replace the inserts of the following GM type mounts: 14039437, 9762326, 467422, 10001132, 10001133, 9764714, 459021 and aftermarket part number 2292.
- A true performance application component for cars, trucks, hot rods and racing/competition vehicles yet designed to be also used for street vehicles! Assemble to the chassis the same way as OEM parts.
- Soft-running enough to absorb vibrations for street use yet rugged for racing use.
- When required a torque resistant (safety interlock) design is used that is comparable in strength to those too hard-running metal mounts!
- Replaces the original, short lived and typically too soft rubber mounts and outdates those hard running metal motor mounts.
- Made of HYPER FLEX performance polyurethane.
- Resistant to under vehicle fluids such as: oils, coolants, road contaminants, etc.