Hooker’s popular LS exhaust manifolds are now available with a 2.5-inch diameter outlet for improved flow. These cast iron exhaust manifolds have been designed to hug close to the engine block so they fit into a wide variety of replacement and engine-swap applications. Their contoured design aims the exhaust directly at the exit port for improved flow. Being cast iron means they will provide years of leak-free performance with less under hood noise than traditional headers. Plus, their shorty design means you can route exhaust tubing close to your frame/floor pan for maximum ground clearance.
- Intended for GM LS engine swap applications where durability, quiet operation, and leak-free sealing is desired
- Available in plain as-cast finish or with various Hooker ceramic coatings for reduced engine compartment temps and improved corrosion resistance
- Nickel plated steel mating flanges, MLS mating flange gaskets, and mating flange hardware included
- Cast from Hi-Silicon-Moly Ductile Iron to provide durability and corrosion resistance
- 2.5-inch outlet diameter offers improved flow for maximum performance from a cast iron exhaust manifold
- Tight tuck design provides universal fit for most popular chassis and a clean traditional muscle car appearance
- Perfect complement to Hooker engine swap mount plates and Holley engine swap oil pans