This shifter fits the TKO and puts the shift lever in just the right place for ’78 – ’88 GM A/G-Body cars.
The shift lever stub is 1″ towards the drive side and 2″ back, as compared to the stock TKO shift lever stub.
Shift lever not included. This uses a common two-bolt mount, with 7/8″ spacing between the bolts.
Photo is of a different Driveline Components shifter
- Buick Regal (1978–1987)
- Chevrolet El Camino (1978–1987)
- Chevrolet Malibu (1978–1983)
- Chevrolet Monte Carlo (1978–1988)
- GMC Caballero (1982–1987)
- Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme (1978–1988) note: 1988 model known as Cutlass Supreme Classic
- Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser (1982–1983)
- Oldsmobile Cutlass Salon (1986–1987)
- Pontiac Bonneville (1982–1986)
- Pontiac Grand Prix (1978–1987)
There are no reviews yet.