Approx. 4-6 week lead time to ship headers
Our LS Swap headers for ’68 – ’72 GM A-Body cars (Chevy Chevelle, Pontiac Tempest and GTO, and others) give you beautiful stainless steel, long tube, high flow exhaust and fit great.
This part number is for the “as cast” finish which looks great. We separately offer satin and polished finishes, as well as silver or black ceramic coating.
- Includes premium corrosion and heat-resistant ARP (Automotive Racing Products) 12-point, 300 grade stainless steel bolts and washers
- Large 1-7/8” 321 Stainless Steel header tubes merged into 3″ collector
- Header tubes are mounted high and tight, makes a very compact, space efficient package
- Package includes everything needed for the installation — headers, ARP 12-point Stainless Steel bolts & washers and Cometic MLS (Multi Layer Stainless) header
- 321 Stainless Steel construction – like 304SS, but better! 304SS, aka “18/8”, is alloyed with 18% chromium and 8% nickel. 321SS is like 304SS but is then further alloyed with titanium, giving it superior strength; specific benefits for your headers:
- Increased resistance to material fatigue and thermal cracking – key for high heat environments
- Allows for thinner wall, lighter weight construction – without compromise
- Investment cast elbows give you the tightest bend, allowing us to tuck the headers in tight to the block, which helps keep them away from things like your steering shaft, brake lines, frame, etc.
- Investment cast flanges are super strong and lightweight, and they’re good looking – when was the last time you said that about a header flange?
- Collector flange options: Sold separately – Extreme Low Profile Clamps – if you order with your headers we offer to TIG weld the header clamp flange to your headers prior to shipping