Made from 356-T6 cast aluminum, these girdles incorporate a reinforced crossbar. The crossbar houses the load bolts that apply pressure to the bearing caps. This feature, along with the thick casting, prevents bearing cap deflection under severe loads. Which in turn greatly reduces or eliminates (in most cases) bearing cap fatigue and failure.
TA has been manufacturing rear girdles for over 20 years and continue to offer the most widely used and respected girdle in the industry. TA is proud to be the OEM supplier for Ford Racing Performance Parts, formerly SVO. The TA girdle is the ONLY girdle that has been thoroughly tested and approved by an automotive manufacturer. There are many copies of this cover available on the market, but none are as strong and of high quality as ours. Our rear end girdles were the first and are still the best, Insist on Genuine TA Girdles! Dont put your rear at risk by using an imitation TA Girdle.
Specifically designed to add support to the bearing caps under severe loads and acceleration, these girdles substantially strengthen the rear end. They also add fluid capacity, which helps to lower the fluid temperature. Comes with drain and fill plugs for easy maintenance.
- All TA Girdles are made of 356 aircraft grade aluminum, heat treated to T6 specifications, each cover is then stress relieved
- All Girdles incorporate a Fill Port and a Drain Port for ease of servicing.
- All Girdles incorporate 2 load bolts with swivel “feet” for supporting the bearing caps.
- All Girdles increase fluid capacity approx. 1/2 pint.
- All Girdles show a decrease in operating temperature, average of 15 degrees.
- Weighs about 8.5 lbs.
- Improves undercarriage appearance.
- TA Performance machines all of their girdles in house to insure the highest quality possible. Each cover is machined using a 3 step CNC process which insures accuracy and high quality. Then each cover is hand deburred and inspected for the utmost in fit and finish. Each cover is hand assembled and packaged.