Precision CNC laser cut from .250 thick 1050 High Carbon cold rolled steel. These Patented Design LS adjustable conversion mounts are for installing the 1997-2013 Gen III/IV LS series engine into older GM muscle cars. They are slotted for adjustment with engine placement in the engine compartment. These mounts will allow you to move the engine from the original bell housing position up to 2 1/2 inches forward, and up to 1/2 inch rearward. When torqued in place they do not allow the engine to move, even under high horsepower applications. Precision CNC press brake folded with large radius die to reduce stress on the bend. These conversion mounts are designed to be used with the factory rubber clam shell style mounts on your original frame. Grade-8 zinc coated hardware including new cross bolt.
Fits the following GM models and years:
|Camaro / Firebird / Trans Am||1982-92|
|Caprice / Impala||1977-90|
* May require using an aftermarket oil pan.
* Available in raw steel or black texture powder.
* Sold in pairs, left and right. “D” is Drivers side, “P” is Passenger side. Arrows point forward.
* These mounts will clear LS Truck low mount A/C but will not allow the engine to slide back, they mount against the a/c compressor bracket pulling the engine 2 1/2″ forward from the original bell housing position. Will not fit with Corvette or Camaro-GTO low mount A/C.
* These mounts will clear low mount alternators but the amount of adjustment may be limited.