The Lakewood cast aluminum bellhousings connect Small Block Chevy and Big Block Chevy engines to transmissions utilizing the standard GM pattern such as the Muncie, Saginaw, Borg Warner T10 and Tremec TKO transmissions. The bellhousings are designed for both GM cars and trucks and other manufacturers where swap applications are being installed. The clutch fork boot, inspection covers and mounting hardware kits are also available individually.
- Lightweight cast aluminum design similar to the original equipment bellhousings
- Lower cost non-SFI rated option if your project does not require the steel SFI rated unit
- Designed For Hydraulic and Mechanical Fork Throwout Bearing Linkage
- Bellhousing Depth: 6.45 in
- Clutch Fork Opening: 2.125 In X 3.3 In
- Transmission Bore Diameter: 4.684 In
- No Hardware included; see part number LK4000K for a complete kit