When switching your 1978-1987 Chevy El Camino and GMC Caballero to EFI, you will not find an easier way to upgrade your fuel system than our OE Style 350 LPH EFI Fuel Pump Modules. They are a direct replacement that fits your factory fuel tank so you don’t have to guess when it comes to something as important to your project as the fuel system. Because it was designed as a direct replacement for your factory pick-up and sending unit, there is no need to purchase a custom EFI fuel tank. You can even retain your factory fuel line. Simply connect the outlet of the pump module to the hard line on your vehicle with EFI-rated fuel hose and hose clamps available in the Earl’s Vapor Guard Line.
- The in-tank fuel pump module is a high-pressure unit that flows 350 liters per hour (LPH) and is capable of supporting EFI (electronic fuel injection) engines producing up to 750 horsepower
- Includes a pre-calibrated fuel-level sending unit designed to work with the factory fuel gauge for your application
- Can be used with both carbureted and EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) fuel systems depending on your need
- Fits both 17 and 22 gallon tanks
- New lock ring and gasket included
- Factory style rollover vent valve included pre-installed