Our custom intercooler for 1991 – 1996 GM B-Bodies, including the Chevrolet Impala SS, is just the ticket for liquid-to-air forced induction cooling for supercharged or turbocharged setups. Griffin Radiator fabricates these intercoolers to our specification.
We designed and installed this piece in a ’96 Impala with an LSA crate engine. See photos for details.
This version uses -12AN (3/4″) hoses. We also offer a version with -10AN (5/8″) hoses – click here.
- Core is 20″ x 10″ and is 3″ thick
- Liquid fittings are -12AN male
- Four mounting bosses with M8x1.0mm threads
- The intercooler / heat exchanger is designed to mount in front of the stock radiator and AC condenser. Mounting brackets will have to be fabricated and are not included. We fabricated a lower support attached to the bottom of the core support, and an upper support for each side that ties into the headlight mount.
- Fits sedan and wagon, 1991 – 1996 model years
Note: Intercoolers are built to order and lead times are 4-6 weeks once an order is placed.
Made in the USA