Bleeder Screw w/ M10 x 1.5 Threads to -4 AN Male
This new long style adapter is ideal for use on engine swaps w/ the T-56 and other Late Model manual transmissions. This extra long bleeder screw (part # LS642001ERL) is 4.421″ long and this extra length makes it easier to reach w/ a wrench inside the bell-housing. This bleeder screw has M10 x 1.5 threads, and has an -4 AN male flare that can be used w/ an AN hose to catch the fluid outside the bell-housing during the bleeding process.
- Long Style Bleeder Screw w/ M10 x 1.5 Threads – Fit Most T-56 Clutch Release Bearings
- Extra Length is Easier to Reach Inside Bell-Housing – for Bleeding Screw & Connection of Hoses
- Material: 303 Stainless Steel
- Optional Bleeder Hose Size: -4 AN – Use w/ Earls Speed-Flex Hose Assembly
- Can be Used Along w/ Other Earls Clutch Adapters – Part numbers LS641001ERL, LS641002, 652504ERL, LS0024ERL and PK0008ERL (all use -4 AN Speed-Flex Hose)
- Ideal for Use in Engine Swaps w/ Manual Transmission