Street/Strip Carb or EFI Applications Supports up to 2150 EFI or 2400 Carb HP Compatible with Pump Gas, Race Gas, Methanol and E85*
*Note: Compatible for methanol and E85 for competitive drag race use only- when draining and flushing after each race event. These pumps are not for use on aircraft of any type These pumps do not have an internal bypass. A bypass style regulator and return line are required. HP estimates are based on gasoline. Estimates calculated at 18.5V and at .5 BSFC NA and .65 BSFC FI. Individual systems will vary based on fuel system design, regulator type, fuel cell location, launch G’s, etc.
Holley set the bar in 2011 with the release of the HP and Dominator in-line fuel pumps. In 2015, Holley has raised the bar again with the introduction of the VR1 and VR2 Brushless in-line fuel pumps. Featuring brushless pump technology and a twin screw rotor design, the VR1 and VR2 in-line fuel pumps are capable of high pressures and flows while maintaining a low amperage draw and quiet performance. Designed to work on high boosted race cars as well as your daily driven weekend endurance car, these pumps work with gasoline, methanol, and E-85* (Compatible for methanol and E85 for competitive drag race use only- when draining and flushing after each race event) and can maintain pressures of 130 PSI and up to 335 GPH flow**. Fueled by TI Automotive.
The pumps include a 2 step controller for pump speed control. The pumps can be ran in one of two different speeds. A low speed control for low fuel consumption requirements or at full speed for high fuel consumption requirements. The VR2 includes (2) controllers for precise control of both pumps independently of each other. Both the VR1 and VR2 pumps are proven for 18.5V compatibility.
- Capable of 130 PSI while providing significant flow for forced induction applications where belt driven pumps are normally used.
- Unlike other pumps, the VR Series are built for continuous duty if needed.
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- VR1 pump features a 10 AN O-ring inlet and outlet
- High flow and high pressure with low amperage draw
- Can be fully submerged in the fuel cell or chassis mounted
- Maximum amp draw of the VR1 is 19 AMPS and 38 AMPS for the VR2
- Holley also offers a complete line of fuel filters and fuel pressure regulators that are designed to work as a system with these pumps