GM’s popular LS engines are finding their way into a large variety of vehicles. They make great power, plus they’re very durable and reliable. Unfortunately, the factory LS pans don’t always fit or they hang too low for today’s hot rods. Holley’s new LS Swap Engine Oil Pan is designed to help! It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and ground, plus provides an OE (Original Equipment) style fitment for durability and proper sealing.
For road racing we recommend adding the optional oil pan baffle kit.
“Holley’s new LS engine swap mount plates made the EcoNova’s E-Rod LS3 swap simple and painless as well as improving our weight distribution with ideal engine set-back, and the LS Retro-Fit oil pan fit the subframe perfectly while still offering excellent oil control under high cornering loads.” – Christopher Campbell, Popular Hot Rodding Magazine
- Provides OE Style fitment – OE oil filter mounting, OE oil cooler port provision, OE engine NVH suppression, OE flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OE bell-housing attachments
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum with black finish
- Provides maximum clearance to chassis
- Cast and machined aluminum
- Complete kit including sump baffle, pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud & oil passage cover.
- Fits GM rear wheel drive applications that were originally equipped with a Small Block or Big Block Chevy engine and traditional rear sump oil pan*
- Maximum crankshaft stroke = 4.25″