This is a new product and will begin shipping September 2022. Orders are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
PROLINK+ for MPVI3
Designed specifically for MPVI2+ and MPVI3, the PROLINK+ cable allows professional users to input 2x analog signals (from a wideband sensor, map sensor, boost pressure sensor etc.) and 1x CAN bus signal simultaneously.
- 2x dedicated 0-5V analog inputs.
- 1x CAN bus input (500kbps).
- 100Hz sampling rate.
- M8 connector to 5 wire harness.
- For MPVI2+ and MPVI3 interfaces.
- MPVI2+ interfaces must purchase Pro Feature Set to be able to use the PROLINK+ cable.
- PROLINK+ for MPVI3 Devices
- Since the latest generation MPVI3 interface is standard with Pro Feature Set, you only need to purchase the PROLINK+ cable to wire in these additional inputs. No other purchase is required.