1993-97 Camaro/Firebird 5.7L V8 Clutch Kit 11″ diameter, 26-spline
Hays Street 650 single disc kits are designed handle highly modified engines up to 650 naturally aspirated horsepower (600HP for forced induction & nitrous combinations). Designed as a true Street/Strip clutch for spirited high performance driving or frequent track use. The high performance disc utilized in the Street 650 has an 8-spring hub with encapsulated damper springs and a sintered metallic friction surface. The encapsulated spring can handle 3 times the shock load versus a standard coil spring. Sintered metallic material provides a degree of slippage on vehicle launch to prevent violent engagement characteristics found in paddle-style metallic discs. Each kit includes pressure plate, clutch disc, throwout bearing, alignment tool, and instructions.
- Designed for power levels up to 650 naturally aspirated horsepower (600 HP for forced induction/nitrous)
- True “Street/Strip” clutch kit for spirited street driving and frequent track use
- Pressure plate offers 30% more clamping force than stock
- Sintered metallic disc friction surface used for smoother engagement during vehicle launch
- Upgraded 8-spring hub with polyurethane encapsulated damper springs handles 3 times the shock load over standard disc springs
- All Street 650 clutch kits come complete with pressure plate, disc, throwout bearing, and alignment tool
- Available for GM, Ford, AMC, Jeep and Chrysler
There are no reviews yet.