Modern Driveline ’94-’04 SN95 Ford Mustang Hydraulic Clutch Master- .700 Bore
This kit used with forward-mounted PCV Valve in DOHC valve-cover.
If your PCV valve is rear mounted on your DOHC you must use the MD-910-0092-N
- The conversion that uses stock pedal
- Pedal linkage to convert pull to push
- No-drill, Bolt-in application
- Available in three bore sizes to match slave cylinder volume
- Integral reservoir
- Works with SOHC / DOHC / Modular V8
- One man bleeder kit included
This kit converts the factory clutch cable to hydraulic using the stock pedal assembly and clutch cable mounting location. The kit requires no drilling and can be installed with basic hand tools.
This kit includes:
- master cylinder which features an integral reservoir
- mounting bracket
- pedal linkage
- all mounting hardware needed. The Master cylinder clears both SOHC & DOHC Mod Motors.
NOTE: In some cases, his kit may not clear the 32V motor valve cover, please call for your application.