SSubtle Take is a 1996 Impala SS with an LT1.
Nope, not that LT1 – a 2016 Camaro 6.2L LT1. We installed the engine along with a Tremec T56 Magnum 6 speed manual transmission and a whole bunch of other awesome parts to help this Impala haul.
The original owner of this car put just 40,000 miles on it before we upgraded it in 2018. And now he’s going to rack up a few more miles.
Catch SSubtle Take at LS Fest East 2018!
Products Used in the Build
- LS Fest X Burnout ContestSeptember 23, 2019 - 7:40 am
- STS Turbo and LS3 find a home in the CC/MalibuSeptember 19, 2019 - 1:54 pm
- CC/Malibu Hits the Track After Suspension Tuning by UMI PerformanceAugust 3, 2019 - 9:49 am
- Shaken & Stirred is For SaleJuly 15, 2019 - 11:22 am
- Shaken Trolls 370Z at OUSCIJuly 14, 2019 - 12:46 pm