The Ford 9″ rear axle is one of the most popular differentials in automotive history and has become the go-to choice for performance applications, mostly due to its superior strength-to-weight ratio. Ford ended production in 1986; however, aftermarket companies still produce this differential assembly and its components at a brisk pace, augmenting a rich available core supply. In racing, hobby-use and hot rodding today, you’ll find these OE assemblies and their aftermarket descendants installed in just about every performance and cruising car make and model — not just Fords. No other rear end has the same aftermarket following as the 9″ Ford.
Sonnax pinion yoke T9-28-1350FD for 1350 series U-joints is the gold standard for connecting the driveshaft to Ford 9″ differentials. Rigorous design detail and expert machining methods result in a precision yoke with a perfect U-joint cradle that won’t stress the joint and cause it to fail prematurely — a common problem with other aftermarket yokes.
- Compatible with all OE and aftermarket 28-spline, 9″ diffs
- Fits both standard (small bearing) and Daytona (large bearing) carriers with 28-spline pinion shaft
- Compatible with commonly available aftermarket speed pickup reluctors
- Complete half-moon U-joint ears and billet construction provide unmatched strength and support
- Material: Billet Chromoly
- U-Joint Series: 1350
- Counter Bore (Y/N): Yes
- Spline Tooth Count: 28
- Height: 4.100″