LS Steam Tube Kit w/ Stainless Steel Hard Line Tubing and Black Anodized Fittings & Distribution Block. Four-Corner Style Allows Coolant Flow From the Front & Back of the Cylinder Heads. Includes 2 Set of Pivoting Steam Vent Adapters – Part # LS9807ERL
Earl’s hard line steam tube kit is designed to eliminate trapped air and steam from your LS engine to prevent hot spots & overheating. Easy bolt-on installation using the included pivoting steam vent adapters (includes 2 sets of LS9807ERL). Made from attractive stainless steel tubing & black anodized components. This steam tube kit works w/ the Holley LS Hi-Ram, Holley Single Plane, and Sniper Fabricated Intake Manifolds for the GM LS Engine.
- Steam Tube Kit Eliminates Trapped Air and Steam from Your Engine to Prevent Hot Spots, and Overheating
- Custom look for LS engines – More attractive than Original Equipment (OE) Hard Lines
- Includes Adjustable Pivoting Steam Vent Adapters – part # LS9807ERL (2 sets)
- Four Corner Style – Allows Flow of Steam & Coolant from the Front & Back of the Cylinder Heads
- Made from Stainless Steel Tubing & Black Anodized Aluminum Components – for Corrosion Protection & Great Looks
- This Steam Tube Kit Works w/ the Holley LS Hi-Ram, Holley Single Plane, and Sniper Fabricated Intake Manifolds on the GM LS Engine