Extra Clearance at Front Half of the Oil Pan, Cast Aluminum with Black Finish, 6.2-quart Capacity with Filter
GM LS Retro-fit Oil Pan – 1955-87 GM/Muscle Car/Classic Car/Trucks Cars requiring more clearance at the front half of the oil pan
Great for 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird (F-body), 1968-1974 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega (X-body), 1982-1992 Camaro/Firebird (F-body), 1978-1987 G-body, and 1964-1972 A-body applications.
GM’s popular LS engines are finding their way into a large variety of vehicles. They make great power, plus they’re very durable and reliable. Unfortunately, the factory LS pans don’t always fit or they hang too low for today’s hot rods. Holley’s new LS Retro-fit Engine Oil Pan is designed to help! It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and ground, plus provides an OEM fitment for durability and proper sealing.
Distance between the oil pickup and the bottom of the pan is 0.378 inch and pickup tube and the side of the oil pan is 0.136 Inch.
- Designed for LS engine retrofit installations in GM muscle/classic car and truck chassis requiring more oil pan to chassis clearance around the front half of the oil pan.
- Perfect for 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega, 1982-92 F-body, 1978-87 G-body, and 1964-72 A-body applications.
Oil Pan is not designed for use with LS7 engines or engines greater than 3.62” stroke.
- Provides OEM fitment– OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments.
- Can be used anywhere a GM F-Body oil pan can be used.
- High-quality cast aluminum with black ceramic coating.
- Provides maximum clearance to chassis
- Maximum crankshaft stroke = 3.62″
- Total Oil Pan sump Capacity = 5.7 quarts
- Total Oil Pan Capacity (with OEM size filter) = 6.2 quarts
- Provides maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine crossmember.
- Complete kit includes sump baffle, OE style pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, oil passage cover, etc.
Use Oil Filter (AC Delco® PF48 or PF48E, Mobile M1-113, Wix 57060, K&N HP-1017, or equivalent)
Requires use of Holley 302-15 Dipstick and Tube Kit or LS3 dipstick (GM P/N 12669528) and tube (GM P/N 12625031)
Engine location may need to be adjusted (up / down or fore / aft) for cross member or steering linkage clearance depending on the vehicle, steering configuration and chassis type.
NOTE: This pan is designed to use GM F-body windage tray, GM PN # 12558253 with only slight modification required to provide clearance to the pick up tube. A full length windage tray like those used in truck applications will require the front quarter of the tray to be removed. This pan includes the oil pan gasket, if a replacement is needed use Mr. Gasket # 6665G or GM # 12612350.