Dakota Digital Universal Speedometer and Tachometer Interface
We use this Dakota Digital box in numerous customer builds in our shop. When retrofitting a modern drivetrain into an older vehicle, oftentimes the new drivetrain tachometer and speedometer signals can’t be read by gauges. With this box you can select from a number of different output modes, and you can calibrate the speedometer to get it spot on, for good.
The functionality of three devices in one 4” x 2” x 1” case! The SGI-100BT can adjust/split/recalibrate an electronic speed signal, calibrate a tach signal, and aid in the creation and adjustment of a gas tach signal for diesel swap applications!
- Speed calibration from 25% – 400%
- Multiple speed outputs available for multiple devices.
- Electronic pull-up built in; high or low voltage input.
- Tachometer settings from 1-16 cylinders and 5V or 12V signal type.
- Diesel applications: outputs for 4, 6 or 8 cylinder tachs.
- Can read off flywheel sensor (available separately), timing gear sensor or alternator W-terminal (stator tap).
- Bluetooth technology syncs unit to available mobile app for programming and setup.
- Built-in programming buttons and LED display for setup in lieu of app.
- Not for use with ABS sensors or systems.
- Product not compatible with most ’86 to current European or ’96 to current Jeep tachometers.