This 1992 Land Rover Defender is available for sale by the owner and Three Pedals will build this truck exactly as the buyer wishes. We’ve listed additional details on our Projects page and have created a short video shared right here.
Our Basic specification for the truck includes:
- 1992 Land Rover, titled and tagged in the USA
- Brand new North-American Spec (NAS) galvanized chassis
- 430 Horsepower LS3 V8 Engine
- 6 speed manual or 4 or 6 speed automatic transmission – your choice
- 4 wheel drive with Hi-Lo ratio with diff-lock
- Stornoway grey exterior color, as shown in current vehicle pictures
Turnkey price is $89,500 for the Basic specification, which will look pretty much the same from the outside as the truck did before it’s bionic superhero transplant – like in this video, except with a recent wash and wax.
Please contact us to discuss this Land Rover in more detail.
- LS Fest X Burnout ContestSeptember 23, 2019 - 7:40 am
- STS Turbo and LS3 find a home in the CC/MalibuSeptember 19, 2019 - 1:54 pm
- CC/Malibu Hits the Track After Suspension Tuning by UMI PerformanceAugust 3, 2019 - 9:49 am
- Shaken & Stirred is For SaleJuly 15, 2019 - 11:22 am
- Shaken Trolls 370Z at OUSCIJuly 14, 2019 - 12:46 pm