Our 1989 Pontiac station wagon, Shaken & Stirred, put down 435 horsepower at the wheels, which equals about 500 HP at the flywheel. This is assuming a 12% drivetrain power loss, because we’re of course running a Tremec T56 Magnum 6 speed manual transmission in this baby. Automatics suck up more power, but you probably knew that.
We rebuilt the LS3 engine in-house, and you can read about that here.
Most interestingly, we believe we are the first to run an XCargo rooftop carrier on the dyno. It definitely added some oomph.
If you missed Holley LS Fest East, don’t miss it again! BangShift.com and Frankenstein Engine Dynamics sponsored this dyno challenge, thank you!! Redline Motorsports did a great job running the dyno all weekend long.
And for those keeping track, this was on a Dynojet 224X.
Shaken & Stirred puts down 435 HP at the wheels
Our wagon put down 435 horsepower at the wheels, which equals about 500 HP at the flywheel. More interestingly, are we the first to run an XCargo rooftop carrier on the dyno? It definitely added some oomph. Big thanks to BangShift.com and Frankenstein Engine Dynamics LLC for sponsoring the event at Holley LS Fest, and to Mast Motorsports for the killer cam and tune!由 Three Pedals 发布于 2017年10月2日
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon UnlimitedNovember 13, 2017 - 10:17 am
- Shaken & Stirred Puts Down 435 HP to the WheelsOctober 6, 2017 - 12:17 pm
- Bangshift.com July 2017September 13, 2017 - 8:15 pm
- 2017 Holley LS Fest Burnout Challenge ChampionSeptember 12, 2017 - 12:28 pm
- Wagon Interior VideoSeptember 7, 2017 - 12:22 pm