Take a listen as our 1989 Pontiac Safari station wagon, Shaken & Stirred, belts out some power through our in-house built stainless steel exhaust system. Starting with Kooks 1 7/8″ long tube stainless steel headers, we used Vibrant V-band clamps, 304 stainless steel 3″ tubing, and Vibrant mufflers to build a custom exhaust with great ground clearance. Each joint is 100% TIG welded by us in our fabrication shop.
We love making custom exhausts, contact us or stop by in person to tell us what we can build for you.
- LS Fest X Burnout ContestSeptember 23, 2019 - 7:40 am
- STS Turbo and LS3 find a home in the CC/MalibuSeptember 19, 2019 - 1:54 pm
- CC/Malibu Hits the Track After Suspension Tuning by UMI PerformanceAugust 3, 2019 - 9:49 am
- Shaken & Stirred is For SaleJuly 15, 2019 - 11:22 am
- Shaken Trolls 370Z at OUSCIJuly 14, 2019 - 12:46 pm