The most cost effective LS/LT bracket solution on the market!
Now available from Holley are complete kits that have everything needed for the application including the belt. Included are accessories, pulleys, tensioner, and belt that are manufactured by OE part suppliers many of which are on production cars today.
This kit features Holley’s “high mount” location, with the AC on the passenger side and the alternator and power steering pump on the driver side. Please review the diagrams and measurements in this listing to be sure this will fit your vehicle.
These universal brackets fit virtually all common LS engines regardless of water pump and harmonic balancer offsets reducing cost and complexity compared to competitive products.
Simple, dedicated installation kits allow easy fitment to Corvette, F-Body or Truck drive offsets. Accessories, tensioner, and pulleys are manufactured by OEM suppliers many of which are on production vehicles today.
For installation onto an LS Series engine:
- This bracket REQUIRES an installation kit for assembly (Part 21–1, 21–2, OR 21–3, see instruction sheet below for the correct installation kit for your application).
For installation onto an LT Series engine, additional parts are required:
- 21-5 LT Installation Kit for GM Gen V LT Accessory Drive; If installing on LT application refer to 21-5 LT installation kit instructions before proceeding.=
- 22-100 LS Water Pump with forward facing outlet.
- 717-15 Throttle Body Angle Adapter – for GM LS and LT Intakes
- 70R156 – BELT, 6V SERPENTINE
- 97-152 – PULLEY, P/S PUMP
- 20-132 – LS A/C DRV BRACKET KIT
- 97-151 – TENSIONER ASSM W/GROOVED PULLEY
- 97-150 – IDLER PULLEY, SMOOTH, 2.75″ DIAMETER
- 197-400 – HARNESS PIGTAIL, ALTERNATOR, AD STYLE
- 199-102 – AC SD7 SANDEN COMPRESSOR, R-134a
- 198-100 – P/S PUMP, CORVETTE ALUMINUM
- 197-301 – ALTERNATOR, 130 AMP, LARGE CASE
- Ideal for crate engines, take out motors and engine builders
- OEM spec flanged head hardware included to match your factory LS engine hardware
- OEM quality natural finish die castings for clean looks and durability. Can be polished, coated, painted or plated.