1978-87 GM G-Body – 3″, Natural Finish Stainless Steel
*Note: Fits All Except EL Caminos – 118 Wheelbase
Full stainless steel exhaust system comes complete with stamped crossover for a broad torque curve, TIG welded stainless steel straight through designed absorption style mufflers, for applications up to 450HP; single turn-down exit under each quarter panel for an stealthy look.
- Each system is supplied with a high-efficiency stamped crossover & high-flow TIG-welded 304 SS absorption mufflers
- OE quality hardware (clamps, hanger rods and rubber isolators) provided to ensure excellent fitment and a leak free installation
- Kits are supplied with turn-down style exits under the rear quarter panels
- Stainless steel straight through designed absorption mufflers for a muscle car sound without the resonance
- Constructed of mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- *Fits All Except EL Caminos-118 Wheelbase
*Installation Note: Connects to 2481HKR mid-length headers with adapter P/N 42113HKR. Connects to 2332HKR and 2333HKR full-length headers as-shipped.