1968-1985 Oldsmobile 307-455, External Balance, 32 LB, 166-tooth
- SFI-approved – legal for use in racing classes that require SFI certification
- Choose precision CNC-machined 1045 billet steel for maximum strength and durability or 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction for weight reduction and excellent heat dissipation
- Aluminum flywheels feature forged heat treated steel ring gears and replaceable 1045 steel friction surface attached with high-grade fasteners
- CAD designed to provide optimum performance and reliability
- Available in Internal, External, or Zero (Neutral) balanced versions
- Applications offered for a wide variety of engines
Note: Will not fit pre-1968 engines as crrankshafts have a slightly different bolt pattern.