1970-1990 big block Chevy 454, 36 LB, External Balance, 153-tooth
Upgrade your stock flywheel to a Hays SFI-approved billet steel or aluminum flywheel. Each flywheel is precision machined and engineered to handle extreme duty applications along with being designed to take the punishment of today’s high horsepower street, off-road, and race engines.
- SFI-approved – legal for use in racing classes that require SFI certification
- Choose precision CNC-machined 1045 billet steel for maximum strength and durability or 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction for weight reduction and excellent heat dissipation
- Aluminum flywheels feature forged heat treated steel ring gears and replaceable 1045 steel friction surface attached with high-grade fasteners
- CAD designed to provide optimum performance and reliability
- Available in Internal, External, or Zero (Neutral) balanced versions
- Applications offered for a wide variety of engines