1978-88 GM A/G-Body (Monte Carlo/Malibu/El Camino/Cutlass/Grand Prix/Regal/Bonneville), Full-Length LS-Swap, 1-7/8″, Collector Size 3″
The G-Body defined the 80’s for many GM fans. These underpowered rides had a great look but couldn’t get out of their own way. Put modern horsepower into your grocery getter with performance products from Holley. Holley has engineered a complete solution of components to put an LS engine in and the power out.
- For GM LS engine swaps into 1978-88 GM A/G-Body vehicles
- 1-7/8″ primary tube diameter and 3″ collector diameter ideal for “hot” LS1/LS6/LS2 or 5.3L-6.0L Vortec truck engine swaps
- Long tube design for optimum engine performance
- Mild steel construction with black ceramic coating
- Designed for use with 12643HKR engine mounting brackets and 12644HKR transmission crossmember