Hooker BlackHeart Clamshell Engine Mounts and Polyurethane Engine Mount Inserts are now available for a variety of GM applications that utilize the common 2292 aftermarket mounts. The clamshell housings are the perfect solution to flimsy, lightweight aftermarket options. They feature a two piece design with heavy-duty, 11-gauge steel construction and a durable powder coated finish.
Hooker BlackHeart Polyurethane Engine Mount Inserts have been designed with durability, performance, and ease of installation in mind. The inserts are available in both black and red, and feature factory style indexing tabs to help with alignment during installation.
- Can be used for a variety of GM vehicle applications and LS swaps that utilize the common 2292 aftermarket mounts
- Heavy duty 11-gauge steel construction is over 50% thicker than common aftermarket mounts
- Dowels allow halves to be easily aligned
- No need to drill rivets from existing shell
- Durable powder coated finish
- For use with Hooker BlackHeart Polyurethane Inserts – P/N’s 71221014HKR (Black) or 71221015HKR (Red)
- Sold individually (Consisting of one upper and one lower plate; Two required per vehicle)