Powermaster XS Torque Starter for LS Engines, Natural Finish
With 200 lb/ft of torque and 4.4:1 gear reduction this starter can handle up to 18:1 compression. This lightweight starter is reliable and the clockable setup helps you get clearance just right.
Note: these require two mounting bolts that are the same length. We offer ARP bolts to fit.
Powermaster’s XS Torque starter line is our go-to for our shop builds, including the Car Craft Malibu and Shaken & Stirred, thanks to the following features:
- 200 ft lbs of torque – high torque, supports up to 18:1 compression ratio
- InfiCLOCK System offers 360 degrees of rotation so you can fit this with just about any header and oil pan combination
- The lightest starter available with this much torque
- 4.4:1 gear reduction
Features of the lnfiCLOCK System:
- Machined aluminum adapter block
- Adjustable mounting block
- lnfiCLOCK Design for 360 degree rotation
- Clears most oil pans and headers
- No heat soak or hot start problem
Also available with a chrome finish.