Mr. Gasket waterproof relays are ideal for use on electric fuel pumps, water pumps, cooling fans, off-road lights, and any other application that is exposed to muddy or wet conditions. This relay handles 40 amps momentary and 30 amps for continuous use. The pigtail harness has 7 inch long leads with heavy duty 12 & 18 gauge wire. The connector has the wires molded in rubber and a gasket for a leak proof seal. Ideal for use on marine applications and vehicles that are power-washed out (Jeeps, 4×4 Trucks, UTV’s, and dirt track race cars).
- Waterproof relay w/ pigtail harness & sealed connector
- 40/30Amp – 30 AMP continuous load & 40 AMP momentary
- 12V DC
Works in normally open or normally closed circuits
- Pigtail wires are 7” long
- Wire Gauge: (3) 12 gauge wires on blue (30 common), yellow (87 normally open), red (87a normally closed) – (2) 18 gauge wires on black (85 ground) & white (86 +12V)
- Metal mounting bracket – can be mounted under-hood or just about any other location on vehicle
- Ideal for use in: marine, dirt track cars, and off-road trucks & Jeeps
There are no reviews yet.