Intellitronix ’67-’72 Chevy Truck Analog Gauge Panel. Panels are made to order, generally within 1-2 weeks.
Your 1967-72 Chevy Truck will be the cat’s meow when your friends see the award-winning Analog Direct Fit Gauge Panel from Intellitronix. Our black polycarbonate sub surface with brush stroke finish makes it an unforgettable show stopping work of art. You can now have an Analog Direct Fit Replacement Gauge Panel for your 67-72 Chevy Truck.
Speedometer, Tachometer for 8-,6-, or 4-cylinder, Fuel Level Gauge, Voltmeter, Oil Pressure Gauge, Water Temperature Gauge and Clock.
Turn signal indicators and high beam indicator included. It also comes with factory lifetime warranty, all necessary sending units, clear plexiglass, hardware, and instructions.Works with any mechanical or electronic transmissions or you can purchase separately a GPS speedometer sender from Intellitronix.
- Automatic nighttime dimming.
- Voltmeter with high and low voltage reads from 10.0 to 18.0
- Oil Pressure gauge reads from 0-100 psi.
- Speedometer reads up to 160 MPH includes one button calibration, regardless of tire size, gear ratio, or transmission, odometer, trip meter, high speed recall, 0-60 time, and ¼ mile elapsed time, all with the push of a button!
- Tachometer reads from 0 to 8000 in 100 RPM increments.
- Water Temperature gauge reads from 100 to 260 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fuel Level gauge is user programmable to work with Ford, GM, Chrysler, VDO, and aftermarket 240-33 ohm industry standard fuel senders, reads from 0-99%.
- Easy Install, Lifetime Warranty, Great Price, & Gauges that bring your truck to the next level.
Received SEMA Show 2018 Runner Up Award for Best New Interior Product!
Shop photos are from an install we did in our shop in a 1970 C10, using a reproduction bezel (sold separately).
BEZEL NOT INCLUDED – bezel available separately
Accessories: All required sending and sensor units are included.