Your key to modern drivability
The ZZ6 Turn-Key crate engine offers performance with a modern twist all while bringing a balance of classic style that’s ideal for your vintage Chevy.
Chevrolet Performance engineers adapted a unique, electronically controlled port fuel-injection system to the ZZ6 350, using an aluminum intake manifold that has the appearance of a carbureted intake. A fuel-injection throttle body mounted in place of the carburetor allows a traditional air filter to be installed on the engine. The Deluxe package includes the distributor, damper, and flexplate.
ZZ6 EFI Deluxe Tech Specs
- Part Number: 19368149
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.00 x 3.48
- Compression Ratio: 9.72:1
- Crankshaft: Forged steel
- Pistons: Hypereutectic aluminum
- Cylinder Heads: Aluminum Fast Burn-style
- Valve Size (in.): 2.00 titanium (intake) and 1.55 (exhaust)
- Camshaft: Hydraulic roller
- Camshaft Lift (in.): .474 (intake) and .510 (exhaust)
- Induction System: Electronically controlled port fuel-injection
- Horsepower: 420 @ 5800 rpmTorque (lb-ft:) 408 @ 4500 rpm
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
There are no reviews yet.