As the heart of the Corvette Z06, the supercharged LT4 6.2L SC is the second most powerful engine ever offered in a regular-production Chevrolet.
Engineered for supremacy
The LT4 features a 1.7L Eaton R1740 TVS supercharger, which spins at up to 20,000 rpm. That’s enough to generate more than 9 pounds of boost and help produce 640 horsepower and 630 lb.-ft. of torque.
LT4 Tech Specs
- Part Number: 19368622
- Engine Type: Direct Injection spark-ignition Gen-V Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu. in.): 376 (6.2L)
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.065 x 3.622 (103.25 x 92 mm)
- Block: Cast aluminum with 6-bolt nodular iron main bearing caps
- Crankshaft: Forged steel
- Connecting Rods: Forged powdered-metal steel
- Pistons: Forged aluminum
- Camshaft Type: Hydraulic roller
- Valve Lift (in.): .492 intake / .551 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@0.050 in.): 189° intake / 223° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads: A356-T6 rotocast aluminum; as cast with 65.5cc chambers
- Valve Size (in): 2.130 intake / 1.590 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Required Fuel: Premium pump
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 6600
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.