LT1, Next-Gen Small-Block
Introduced on the seventh-generation Corvette Stingray, the LT1 6.2L opened the next chapter in the long, historic legacy of the Small-Block engine.
The LT1 is architecturally similar to the LS family of engines, but with a unique block casting, cylinder head design, oiling system and more. The LT1 is offered with a wet-sump or dry-sump oiling system.
LT1 Tech Specs
- Part Number: 19328728
- Engine Type: Direct Injection spark-ignition Gen-V Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu. in.): 376 (6.2L)
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.065 x 3.622 (103.25 x 92mm)
- Block (P/N 12619171): Cast aluminum with 6-bolt nodular iron main bearing caps
- Crankshaft: Forged steel
- Connecting Rods: Forged powdered metal
- Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
- Camshaft Type (P/N 12629512): Billet steel roller
- Valve Lift (in.): .561 intake / .531 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@0.050 in.): 242° intake / 244° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads (P/N 12620544): Aluminum, rectangular port D/I
- Valve Size (in.): 2.130 intake / 1.590 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 11.5:1
- Rocker Arms (P/N 12619829 int): Investment-cast, roller trunnion
- Rocker Arms (P/N 12619829 exh): Investment-cast, roller trunnion
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.81:1
- Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 6600
- Reluctor Wheel: 58X
- Balanced: Internal
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Note: New engines require priming of oiling system prior to initial start up.
There are no reviews yet.