ZL1 Camaro power
We’ve updated the LSA package with the production variant from the fifth-generation Camaro ZL1, featuring 556 horsepower and 551 lb.-ft. of torque.
Quiet, breathtaking power
Core components include a unique aluminum cylinder block casting that’s home to a forged steel crankshaft and super-tough reciprocating parts, and integrated piston-cooling oil jets. It also features high-flow cylinder heads that support the airflow pushed by a 1.9L Eaton TVS supercharger.
LSA Tech Specs
- Part Number: 19331507
- Engine Type: LS-Series Gen-IV Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu. in.): 376 (6.2L)
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.065 X 3.622 (103.25 x 92 mm)
- Block (P/N 12623968): Cast aluminum with six-bolt, cross-bolted main capsCrankshaft (P/N 12603616): Forged steel with eight-bolt flange
- Connecting Rods (P/N 12604857): Powdered metal
- Pistons (P/N 12625119): Hypereutectic aluminum
- Camshaft Type (P/N 12623064): Hydraulic roller
- Valve Lift (in.): .492 intake / .480 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@.050 in.): 198° intake / 216° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads (P/N 12626958): Aluminum L92-style port: “as cast” with 68-cc chambers
- Valve Size (in.): 2.160 intake / 1.590 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 9.1:1
- Rocker Arms (P/N 12669995int) Investment-cast, roller trunnion
- Rocker Arms (P/N 12681275 exh) Investment-cast, roller trunnion
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.7:1
- Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 6600
- Reluctor Wheel: 58X
- Balanced: Internal
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty. Click Here to view or download warranty form.
Note: New engines require priming of oiling system prior to initial start up.
There are no reviews yet.