Bleeding the clutch system on late model transmissions that have a hydraulic clutch bearing can be tough, and sometimes requires the removal of the transmission to access the bleeder screw. This new kit comes with all the parts required to relocate the bleeder screw to the outside of the bell-housing for easy access. This kit includes a 48″ long Speed-Flex® hose, and all the appropriate adapters to fit the OEM clutch bearing on most T56 Transmissions.
- Remote Mounted Brake Bleeder Allows Easy Access to Bleed Clutch w/o Removing Transmission
- Hose: 48” Long Pre-Made -4 AN Speed-Flex Hose Assembly
- 10mm Adapter: M10 x 1.5 to -4 AN Male (AT9919BFDERL)
- 10mm Crush Washer: 177310MERL
- Remote Bleeder Body & Bleeder Screw M10 x 1.5
- Fits OEM Hydraulic Clutch Release Bearing on T56 Transmission