This Lakewood cast aluminum bellhousing connects Mopar Gen III Hemi engines to the OE Mopar version TR-6060 Transmission. Designed as a compact, lightweight, and inexpensive option for transmission swaps not needing SFI certification, the LK7400K attaches in a factory-like manner and is compatible with stock or Holley oil pans. It offers dual starter pockets and includes a block plate for starter alignment, which also acts as a dust shield when using mid-sump pans. Rounding out the kit is a Grade 8/10.9 hardware kit for both engine and transmission so all you need to do is choose your clutch, flywheel, and release bearing.
- Direct Fit For Mopar Gen 3 Hemi Engines utilizing an OE Mopar TR-6060 Transmission
- Dual starter pocket design is perfect for any project and includes block plate and left and right starter block off plates
- Starters used- Passenger – O’Reilly’s Ultima R612898B / 2012 Challenger R/T 5.7 Driver – O’Reilly’s Ultima R612900B / 2016 Challenger R/T 5.7
- Designed for Hydraulic Release Bearings Only (we suggest Hays #82-111 or 82-121)
- Includes Grade 8/10.9 hardware for both engine and transmission
- Lightweight cast aluminum design similar to the original equipment bellhousings but with dual starter pockets
- Lower Cost Option For Projects That Do Not Require A Steel SFI Rated Unit